Translux D155-1 is an epoxy casting resin used for glass clear coating for art and decoration for artistic and decorative applications in thinner layers of 1 to 3mm.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Epoxy resin for a high gloss and waterclerar surface coating
– Hardness 87 Shore D
– High transparency and high hardness
– Thinner coating with doming effect
– Can be applied on any material (wood, ceramic, plastic, paper)
– Thickness coating 1 to 3mm
– Doming effect
Epoxy Casting Resins
Typical advantages of EP resins are their good resistance to mechanical, chemical or thermal influence and easy processing due to low shrinkage and low moisture sensitivity.