Axson F160. These popular casting resins provide great performance with great price. This filled system is more rigid than the F180 allowing it to retain its shape even in thin section. It stays fluid long enough to make filling even small cavities easy. This resin is also much easier to paint than many other fast cast resins. The colour when cured is a yellowy beige.
• 2.5-3.5 minute pot life with 30 minute de-mould
• Low viscosity
• Good temperature resistance after heat curing
• Easy to use mix ratio 1:1
• Adjustable filler content
• Used for Negatives, molds, masters and mock-up, thermoforming masters
Notice: Images are for illustration purposes only, please check product size at the time of purchase.