UR 5803 is a flexible polyurethane elastomer used for making flexible moulds for concrete industry by hand casting or with a 2K machine. The combination with UR 58630 is especially dedicated to make soft moulds to cast concrete parts in mass production.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Cold curing polyurethane casting elastomer
– UR 5803 Hardener with three different resins (UR 58300, UR 58480 and UR 58630) – especially suitable for the production of moulds in the concrete industry
– Shore A hardness from 30 – 63
– Soft filled elastomer for concrete moulds
– High chemical resistance
– Dimensional stability
– Solvent and mercury free
– Good mechanical properties
Flexible Polyurethane Elastomers
Elastomeric Casting Resins are high quality PUR systems with a wide range of shore hardness levels (Shore A 40 to D 67) used in manifold application areas.
The tough elastic systems are mainly used for high abrasion resistant liners (face casting process) for core boxes and match plates with long working life.