UR 3450 is a flexible polyurethane elastomer used for casting resin for production of semi flexible moulds, forming tools or parts requiring good abrasion resistance and tear resistance properties.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Black, rubber like elastomer
– With UR 3450 Polyol: hardness 80 A Shore
– With UR 3460 Polyol: Hardness 85 A Shore
– Good tear resistance
– Very good hydrolysis resistance
– High abrasion resistance
– Good elongation at break
– High mechanical properties
– Chemical resistance
Flexible Polyurethane Elastomers
Elastomeric Casting Resins are high quality PUR systems with a wide range of shore hardness levels (Shore A 40 to D 67) used in manifold application areas.
The tough elastic systems are mainly used for high abrasion resistant liners (face casting process) for core boxes and match plates with long working life.