Sil-Paint is a self levelling, one-component acetoxy-cure silicone rubber which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture. Thin down Sil-Paint with solvent and with addition of silicone pigments, use to paint your silicone appliances.
For a good and convincing result, apply Sil-Paint in layers (layering technique). It is advisable to pre-pigment the receiving piece with a base tone (before casting) to enhance the effect of the applied layers of paint.
– Moderately self-levelling
– Excellent adhesion on cured silicone rubber
– High-tear grade
– Good temperature resistance of permanently 180°C and peak temperatures of 200°C
– Excellent mechanical properties
– Adhesion to metals, glass and ceramics
– High elongation and tear-resistance
– Ready to use
Notice: Images are for illustration purposes only, please check product size at the time of purchase.