SikaBlock M945 is a green tooling board used for various modeling applications (proof cut of CNC milling software program, mock-ups, design or styling works). Also used for core support for large dimensions models (clay, epoxy/PU pastes or wet lay-up FRP).
Characteristics and Advantages
– Green PUR board
– Density: 1.3 g/cm³
– Simple and reliable bonding (without previous grinding)
– Very good milling behaviour
– High abrasion and swelling resistance
– Low CTE value
– Very high compressive and flexural strength as well as edge stability
– Dense surface with good slipping properties
Foundry Tooling Board
SikaAxson offers a wide range of tooling boards specially dedicated to make foundry patterns and cold core boxes. Model-makers can select the most suitable board for their requirement in durability: abrasion resistance level from low to higher series of sand mouldings to be made as well as strength and dimensional stability.
These boards are cost effective alternative solutions to metallic patterns and cold core boxes for most foundry processes up to medium size series.