SikaBlock M930 is a mint green tooling board used for manufacture of foundry models and core boxes for test, trial and first prototypes.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Mint green PUR board
– Density: 1.0 g/cm³
– Easy and fast milling with low dust
– Low weight for good handling
– Very high dimensional stability
– Good workable by hand with good surface quality
– Reduce bonding lines with large board dimensions
Foundry Tooling Board
SikaAxson offers a wide range of tooling boards specially dedicated to make foundry patterns and cold core boxes. Model-makers can select the most suitable board for their requirement in durability: abrasion resistance level from low to higher series of sand mouldings to be made as well as strength and dimensional stability.
These boards are cost effective alternative solutions to metallic patterns and cold core boxes for most foundry processes up to medium size series.