SikaBlock M700 is a light brown model board used for manufacture of data control models and cubings, manufacture of master models, and the manufacture of moulds for low pressure reaction injection moulding. Also used for vacuum forming moulds for lower number of pieces.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Light brown PUR board
– Density: 0.70 g/cm³
– Excellent surface quality
– Good milling behaviour with low dust
– Very good edge strength
– Good heat and solvent resistance
– Very high dimensional stability
– High compressive strength and edge stability
– Good solvent resistance
– High heat distortion temperature
– Easy machinability
– Easy to seal and good to varnish
Medium density brown boards are the ideal material for making master models or moulds for short series of parts. From 0.45 to 0.70 g/cm³ we offer a complete range to satisfy every preference of model makers in mechanical strength, thermal resistance and of course surface aspect.
Prolab boards display the smoothest surface aspect in such category in the market place while SikaBlocks are thermally the most resistant and stable.