SikaBlock M450 is an orange model board used for manufacture of design and styling models. Also used for manufacture of substructure for cubing and DCM.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Orange PUR board
– Density: 0.45 g/cm³
– Very dense fine surface
– Good milling behaviour
– Very high dimensional stability and low density
– Fine structure and homogeneous surface
– Resistant surface with good edge stability
– Easily workable
– Good formation of shavings by milling
– Easy to seal and good to varnish
Medium density brown boards are the ideal material for making master models or moulds for short series of parts. From 0.45 to 0.70 g/cm³ we offer a complete range to satisfy every preference of model makers in mechanical strength, thermal resistance and of course surface aspect.
Prolab boards display the smoothest surface aspect in such category in the market place while SikaBlocks are thermally the most resistant and stable.