PlatSil Retarder 71 & 73 R can be used with all Platinum based silicone liquid rubbers to slow the cure and yield a longer working time. Adding ~1% (to the Part A first) of part R to the total A+B mixed weight roughly doubles the working time. Adding ~2% roughly triples the working time. Do not exceed 3%.
Notice: Images are for illustration purposes only, please check product size at the time of purchase.