- Water-Washable: Unlike standard resin, Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is highly hydrophilic, that is, easily to be cleaned by water. (DO NOT dump waster water directly. Cure the waster water by sunlight OR add 10% Waste Disposal Agent and filter residues before dumping.)
- Low Viscosity & Odor: Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is easy to be printed and post processed due to its low viscosity. Meanwhile its low odor will not make your place smells.
- Fast-Printing: Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is customized for 405nm LCD printer. Cure time per layer: 7 sec on Shuffle & 1.5 sec on Sonic (50µm).
- Tough & Non-Brittle: Typical water washable resin is brittle, but not the case for Phrozen’s Water washable resins. Printed parts from Phrozen Water Washable Resin are with good hardness and certain toughness. It is a perfect match not only for models and prototyping.
- Weight: Black 500g per bottle / Model Gray 1KG per bottle
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
- Way to Rinse: Clean with water & spray with air gun. DO NOT dump waster water directly. Cure the waster water by sunlight OR add 10% Waste Disposal Agent and filter residues before dumping.
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 149 cps
- Proportion: 1.05
- Tg：87 °C
- Elongation: 14 %
- Break value: 21 MPa
- Surface hardness: Shore 80D
- I-Zod Impact：1.52 KJ/m2
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- When print finishes, keep used resins in closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with fresh one.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured it and treat it as general plastic garbage.