LAB 1000 is a heavy-duty high density tooling board for stamping tools, checking fixtures, metal and vaccum forming tools.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Grey PUR board
– Density: 1.67 g/cm³
– High mechanical and thermal resistance
– Easy machining
– Excellent surface aspect after machining
– Low coefficient of friction allowing sheet metal and flow on the tool
– Good dimensional stability
– High compressive strength
We offer medium to high density PUR tooling boards from 0.78 to 1.7g/cm³ with high mechanical strength and sufficient heat resistance up to 100°C combined with high dimensional stability.
Their performance package makes them suitable for applications such as checking fixtures, gauges, vacuum forming tools, low pressure RIM-moulds as well as metal sheet stamping tools.