Simple but incredibly useful the face armature is a vacuum formed mould of a corrected life cast with keys which has multiple uses.
– It can be used on its own as a sculpting armature for creating half mask
– It can be used as a mould for creating a plaster or resin face cast on which to sculpt prosthetics
– As it’s derived for the same head cast as our head armature it can be part of a multi piece prosthetic build.
– Being light weight it can ship inexpensively. Cheaper than shipping a solid cast head armature
– Great for colleges and educational establishments.
Notice: Images are for illustration purposes only, please check product size at the time of purchase. Back board and sculpting stand not included.