Epopast 400 is a green laminating paste used for reinforcement of large negatives, models and moulds of low weight (e.g. foundry and ceramic industry). Used for negatives and tools, checking fixtures or positioning models. Epopast 400 is designed for fillets and reinforcements, as alternative to standard lamination techniques for production of laminates, offering high stiffness at low weight.
Characteristics and Advantages
– With Epopast 400 Part B (temperature resistance 70°C, demoulding time 24hr)
– With Epopast 401 Part B (temperature resistance 60°C, demoulding time 12hr)
– Standard laminating past ever easy to mix
– Very low density and shrinkage
– Low odour
– very easy to mix and apply
– Hardener without toxic label
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.