Biresin U1419 is a flexible polyurethane elastomer used for casting of abrasion and impact resistant mouldings and tools (e.g. core boxes). Also used for casting of tough elastic coatings.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Tough-elastic with shore hardness of approx. A 98 / D 54
– High rebound elasticity
– Good flowability fast curing
– High tensile strength and high abrasion resistance
– Use with hardener Biresin U1419 for smaller core boxes and short demoulding time (potlife 6-7 min)
– Use with hardener Biresin U1458 for bigger core boxes (potlife 20 min)
– Use with Biresin U1419L for increased potlife
– Insensitive to moisture
– Good chemical resistance
– Good temperature resistance
– Dyeable with Biresin Farbpasten
Flexible Polyurethane Elastomers
Elastomeric Casting Resins are high quality PUR systems with a wide range of shore hardness levels (Shore A 40 to D 67) used in manifold application areas.
The tough elastic systems are mainly used for high abrasion resistant liners (face casting process) for core boxes and match plates with long working life.