Biresin U1409 is a flexible polyurethane elastomer used for casting of flexible fixtures for ultrasonic welding equipments, and manufacture of flexible moulds and components.
Characteristics and Advantages
– New technology giving friendly use product
– Shore hardness A 92
– 1:1 mix ratio and low viscosity
– Resistant to high frequency vibration
– Insensitive to moisture
– Good tear strength and elasticity
– Good low temperature flexibility
Flexible Polyurethane Elastomers
Elastomeric Casting Resins are high quality PUR systems with a wide range of shore hardness levels (Shore A 40 to D 67) used in manifold application areas.
The tough elastic systems are mainly used for high abrasion resistant liners (face casting process) for core boxes and match plates with long working life.