Biresin U1320 NT is a flexible polyurethane elastomer used for casting of high tear and impact resistant parts and tools (e.g. core boxes and match plates), and casting of tough-hard coatings. Sika Cleaner 205 increases bonding on prepared aluminium substructures.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Tough-elastic with Shore D 62/66
– Proven market leader of nontoxic foundry resins for series core boxes
– Simple handcasting without post curing
– Both components without toxic classification
– With Biresin U1320 L Neu hardener for increased – 16 min potlife (beige)
– With Biresin U1320 L Neu hardener for translucency
– Very high abrasion resistance
– Unsensitive to moisture
– Very good impact resistance and tensile strength
– Short demoulding time without brittleness phase
– Low shrinkage
– Dyeable with Biresin Farbpaste
Flexible Polyurethane Elastomers
Elastomeric Casting Resins are high quality PUR systems with a wide range of shore hardness levels (Shore A 40 to D 67) used in manifold application areas.
The tough elastic systems are mainly used for high abrasion resistant liners (face casting process) for core boxes and match plates with long working life.