Biresin RG57 FR is low pressure polyurethane RIM system used for manufacture of stiff housings and coverings, manufacture of thin walled mouldings with complexe structure and manufacture of flame retardant parts.
Characteristics and Advantages
– E-Modulus: 2,350 MPa
– Flame retardant
– Heat distortion temperature
– Simulation of ABS with good impact resistance and heat distortion temperature
– Fast curing with good flowability
– Short demoulding time
– Flame retardancy tested according to:
– DIN EN 45545-2 – Railway carriages
– DIN 5510 – Railway carriages
– DIN 75200, ISO 3795 – Automobiles
– UL94 V-0
Polyurethane RIM Systems
Innovative solutions for high-class prototypes and short runs.