Biresin RG53 FR is low pressure polyurethane RIM system used for manufacture of housings and coverings, manufacture of thinwalled mouldings with complexe structure, and manufacture of flame retardant parts.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Simulation of ABS with good impact resistance
– E-modulus: 2,200 MPa
– Temperature resistant
– Flame retardant V-0 according UL94 at 3mm thickness
– Classification of flammability according to E DIN 5510-2 S4, ST2 and SR2 at 10mm thickness
– flammability according to appendix IV EU Directive R 95/28/EC at 3mm thickness
– Fast curing with good flowability
– Short demoulding time
Polyurethane RIM Systems
Innovative solutions for high-class prototypes and short runs.