Biresin G38 is an epoxy casting resin used for manufacture of heat resistant moulds (e.g. vacuum forming moulds), casting of heat resistant backfillings of foundry patterns, and casting of heat resistant mouldings.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Can be casted up to 40mm thickness
– Good flowability and good degassing
– Pressure resistant – but workable
– High heat resistance after post curing
– Demoulding without heat treatment
– Good mechanical properties, at elevated temperatures too
– Cured mouldings mechanically workable
Epoxy Casting Resins
Typical advantages of EP resins are their good resistance to mechanical, chemical or thermal influence and easy processing due to low shrinkage and low moisture sensitivity.