Biresin G36 is an epoxy casting resin used for manufacture of heat resistant moulds and tools as well as backfillings of foundry patterns.
Use with hardener Biresin G36 or Biresin P7 for casting of heat resistant moulds (e.g. vacuum forming moulds). Use with hardener Biresin L74 for manufacture of injection moulds for prototypes and small series.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Can be casted in thick sections
– Pressure resistant – but workable
– High heat resistance after post curing
– Good flowability and long potlife
– With hardener Biresin G36 up to 100mm in open moulds, with hardener Biresin L74 up to 40 mm casting thickness
– With hardener Biresin P7 noticeable shorter potlife and faster curing
– Good mechanical properties after post curing, at elevated temperatures too
– Cured mouldings mechanically workable
Epoxy Casting Resins
Typical advantages of EP resins are their good resistance to mechanical, chemical or thermal influence and easy processing due to low shrinkage and low moisture sensitivity.