Biresin G27 is an unfilled fast cast polyurethane resin used for casting of master and core models, negatives and mouldings of small up to medium dimensions. Applicable for thinner and thicker layers. Also used for casting of art and crafts articles with excellent detail reproduction.
Biresin G27 with hardener Biresin G55 is especially suitable for spin production of hollow mouldings because of shorter potlife and shorter demoulding time.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Both components unfilled
– Several hardeners (G27, G27 W, G55)
– Short demoulding time
– Low shrinkage and good dimensional stability
– Good wetting of fillers
– With hardener Biresin G27 for good flowability and short demoulding time
– With hardener Biresin G27 weiß for increased flowability and short demoulding time
– With hardener Biresin G55 for high quality of surface detail reproduction
– Very fine structure
Unfilled Fast Cast Resins
The unfilled fastcast resins are usually used for making detailed models and mouldings with thin walls due to their excellent flowability. They can, however, be cast in thicker layers by adding filling materials to them.