Biresin CR83 is a laminating resin used for infusion and injection processing. Especially for applications for which resins with extremely low viscosity are necessary because of the processing temperature or geometry of the components.
Characteristics and Advantages
– One resin with three hardeners with different reactivity (CH83-2, CH83-6, CH83-10)
– The reactivity can be adapted by mixing the hardeners
– Tg ~83°C
– Extremely low viscosity of ~155 mPas
– Especially designed for vacuum fusion processes at lower temperatures (15–18°C)
– Low tendency of crystallisation
– With GL approval with all 3 hardeners
– Uniform mixing ratio of 100:30
– Because of very low mixed viscosity fast infiltration of dry fabrics and non-woven also at low temperatures
– Glass transition temperatures up to 80°C dependent on curing conditions
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.
Infusion systems with optimized viscosity and wetting properties guarantee a fast and proper fibre wet out.