Biresin CR82 is a laminating resin used for wet lay-up, pultrusion and filament winding processing. Especially for applications when curing temperatures of ≥ 75°C can not be implemented.
Characteristics and Advantages
– One resin with four hardeners with different reactivity (CH80-1, CH80-2, CH80-6, CH80-10)
– The reactivity can be adapted by mixing the hardeners
– Uniform mixing ratio of 100:27
– Tg ~90°C
– Fast hardener for demoulding after room temperature curing
– Approved by Germanischer Lloyd for the production of components
– Because of optimized mixed viscosity, good impregnation and good non draining properties
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.
Systems especially designed for wet lay-up applications. Good degassing behavior and non-draining properties support the best quality of the final result.