Biresin CR80 is a laminating resin used for infusion and injection processing, especially for applications when curing temperatures of ≥ 75 °C can not be implemented.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Modular standard system for infusion and injection processes with 4 hardeners (CH80-1, CH80-2, CH80-6 and CH80-10)
– The reactivity can be adapted by mixing the hardeners
– The hardeners Biresin CH80-1 und CH80-2 can be applied for the manufacture of smaller parts in hand lay-up processing too
– Tg ~ 90°C
– Uniform mixing ratio of 100:30 by weight
– For a wide range of processing times
– Approved by German Lloyd for the production of components
– Because of low mixed viscosity fast infiltration of dry fabrics and non-woven
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.
Infusion systems with optimized viscosity and wetting properties guarantee a fast and proper fibre wet out.