Biresin CR122 is a laminating resin used for wet lay-up, pultrusion and filament winding processing. Especially for applications when higher temperature resistance is required.
Characteristics and Advantages
– One resin with four hardeners with different reactivity
– Biresin CR122 with Biresin CH122-3 and CH122-5 approved by Germanischer Lloyd for the production of components
– Biresin CR122 with Biresin CH122-3, CH122-5 and CH122-9 approved by Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (German Aeronautics Federal Office) as resin system for GRP-, CRP- and SRP parts for glider and power glider
– Because of optimized mixed viscosity, good impregnation and good non draining properties
– Demoulding is possible with Biresin CH122-1, CH122-3 or CH122-5 hardener already after RT curing
– Glass transition temperatures up to 120°C dependent on curing conditions
– Tg ~120°C
– Meets the standards of the European EASA construction rules (Part 22)
– Approved by Luftfahrt Bundesamt according RHV
– With GL approval
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.
Systems especially designed for wet lay-up applications. Good degassing behavior and non-draining properties support the best quality of the final result.