Biresin CR120 is a laminating resin used for infusion or injection processing, especially for applications when higher temperature resistance is required.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Tg ~115°C
– Modular standard system for infusion and injection processes with 2 hardeners, with different reactivity (CH120-3 and CH120-6)
– The reactivity can be adapted by mixing the hardeners
– Uniform mixing ratio of 100:30
– Approved by German Lloyd for the production of components
– Because of low mixed viscosity fast infiltration of dry fabrics and non-woven
– Glass transition temperatures up to 120°C dependent on curing conditions
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.
Infusion systems with optimized viscosity and wetting properties guarantee a fast and proper fibre wet out.