Adekit H 9952 is a high performances epoxy adhesive that is especially formulated for large area bonding areas such as; Bonding of panels, honeycomb, aluminium sheet, stainless-steel sheet, composite materials, wood, thermoplastics, and foam. Also used for bonding of carbon and glass epoxy composite, polyester composite and metal structures.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component, structural epoxy adhesive
– High shear/peel/ageing resistance
– Reinforced with nanoparticles
– Self extinguishable according last european railway standard (EN 45545 HL3 for R1, R2, R3, R6, R7 and R17) and aerospace (EU and US) to EN 45545-2, FAR 25 (FAR 25§853) and AITM (ABD0031) Standards
– Used in railway and aerospace applications for honeycomb panel bonding (skin to honeycomb)
– Self extinguish
– Contains 250µm bead to calibrate adhesive thickness
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.