Adekit H 9951 T is an epoxy structural adhesive particularly suited to the bonding of panels (honeycomb, aluminium sheet, steel sheet, composite materials, wood, thermoplastics, foam, etc.)
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component, non-filled structural epoxy adhesive for bonding honeycomb panels
– Thixotropic adhesive with long potlife for bonding large surfaces when mechanical and ageing as well as high peel resistance are required
– For hot cure process (no sagging with temperature curing)
– Used in railway, aerospace, parabolic antennae and panel bonding
– Adhesion of large surfaces
– High mechanical values
– Good resistance tp ageing
– Good adhesion on vertical surfaces
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.