Adekit A 300-1 is a room temperature curing Methacrylate (MMA) adhesive, suited to the bonding of composites, thermoplastics and metals without any primer application.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component room temperature cure methacrylate adhesive
– Non sagging paste product suitable for vertical applications and to fill irregular joints
– Fast setting product adapted to reduce assembly time
– Excellent behaviour at low temperatures
– Excellent mechanical and thermal performances up to 120°C
– Product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar materials
– Excellent strength to dynamic loads (vibrations and impacts)
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
– Product adapted to assemblies with less than ideal surface preparation
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.