Adekit A 290 is a polyurethane structural adhesive for bonding part in large series, bonding and repairing body parts, bonding and repairing composite structures.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component structural polyurethane adhesive
– Excellent for vibration, impact and noise dampening
– Excellent behaviour at low temperature
– Product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar materials with regular glue thickness
– Structural bonding of spoiler, metallic insert (big head) to composite
– Non sagging paste product suitable for vertical applications and to fill irregular joints
– Fast setting product adapted to reduce assembly time
– Excellent mechanical performances
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.