Adekit A 280 is a polyurethane structural adhesive for bonding of parts in large series and repairing of composite parts, bonding of body elements (spoiler, bumpers etc.)
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component structural polyurethane adhesive
– Excellent for vibration, impact and noise dampening
– Excellent behaviour at low temperature
– Product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar materials with regular glue thickness
– Structural bonding of spoiler, metallic insert (big head) to composite
– Short handling time with limited heating
– Product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar materials
– Excellent mechanical performances and ageing
– Excellent strength to dynamic loads (vibrations and impacts)
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.