Adekit A 256 is a polyurethane structural adhesive for automotive body parts made of thermoplastics, composite, and coated metals.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 components structural polyurethane adhesive for flexible bonding
– Plastic bonding sensitive to the phenomena of bond line witness marks (composite & thermoplastics)
– High thixotropy for easy dispensing and application in vertical thick bead
– High gap filling capacities
– High flexibility
– Excellent strength to dynamic loads like vibration, impact and noise nuisance
– Low elasticity Modulus and high elongation at break, ideal for dissimilar materials assembly
– Resistant to ageing
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.