Adekit A 252 is a polyurethane structural adhesive for semi-structural bonding: car body elements, numerous bonding in shipyard industry, bonding of glasses and thermoplastic elements.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 components room temperature cure polyurethane adhesive
– Non sagging paste product suitable for vertical applications and to fill irregular joints
– Fast setting product adapted to reduce assembly time
– Excellent vibrations, impacts and noise damping
– Excellent behaviour at low temperatures
– High elongation material (300%), product adapted to assemblies involving dissimilar materials
– Excellent mechanical performances and ageing
– Excellent strength to dynamic loads (vibrations and impacts)
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.