Adekit A 175 is an epoxy structural adhesive particularly suited for bonding elements of metallic or composite structures, bonding car body and applications in the aerospace.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component high performance room temperature cured epoxy adhesive
– Non sagging paste product suitable for vertical applications and to fill irregular joints
– Slow setting product adapted to cover and bond wide surfaces
– Excellent mechanical and thermal performances up to 100°C
– Excellent strength to dynamic loads (vibrations and impacts)
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
– Shock resistant
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.