Adekit A 171 is an epoxy structural adhesive used in bonding inserts honey comb structures, high surface areas, bonding composite structure (aeronautics), and bonding structures requiring good flame resistance.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component high performance room temperature cured epoxy adhesive
– Self-extinguishing adhesive. FAR 25.853 classification (aeronautical application)
– Slow-setting product adapted to cover and bond wide surfaces
– Suitable for vertical assemblies
– Excellent mechanical and thermal performances up to 100°C
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.