Adekit A 170 is an epoxy structural adhesive for bonding of elements of metallic or composite structures, bonding of car body, and aeronautic applications.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component high performance room temperature cured epoxy adhesive
– Suitable for edgewise assemblies
– Slow setting product adapted to cover and bond wide surfaces
– Excellent mechanical and thermal performances up to 100°C
– Excellent strength to dynamic loads (vibrations and impacts)
– Product adapted to stringent ageing and aggressive environments
– Used in FRP, metals, auto parts and auch in the aerospace industry
– High performances room temperature curing, pasty adhesive
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.