Adekit A 130 is an epoxy structural adhesive for embedding and anchoring of metal rods on hollow or full supports, bonding of decorative elements (facing, tiles etc,), bonding of concrete prefabricated elements (pipes), reinforcements and repairing of structures.
Characteristics and Advantages
– 2 component room temperature cure liquid epoxy adhesive
– Liquid product suitable for injection
– Fast setting product adapted to reduce assembly time
– Excellent mechanical performances
– Bonding of substrates such as composites, metal, wood, concrete, block materials
– Also suitable for the fast bonding of tooling block of middle and higher densities
Easy Dispensing Adekit Adhesives
The Adekit range is compatible with all dosing and dispensing equipment offered in the market. Packaging for manual operations range from 50cc to 400cc cartridges and bulk applications range from 1 liter to 200 litres.
The cartridge product offering is completed with a range of accessories from guns to mixers and primers. SikaAxson products ensure the best comprise between flow characteristics and the necessary thixotropic effects for a wide variety of applications including vertical surfaces and potting.