UPX 8400 is a flexible vacuum casting system used for casting under vacuum in silicone moulds to make soft prototype parts or small series of rubber like parts. Fully compatible with ESSIL 291 silicone moulds. All used for prototype and short series of soft parts to cover all shore A range.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Vacuum casting soft 3K polyurethane for technical parts and prototypes
– Variable hardness from 30 to 95 A Shore
– 3 components to cover a large shore A range
– Fixed mix ratio in between Polyol & Isocyanate
– Low viscosity
– Easy to pigment with universal pigments