The Phrozen Sonic Mini is a DLP LCD Resin based 3D printer for producing finely detailed miniatures and models. It is the perfect first 3D Printer for hobbyists wanting to produce quality miniatures.
Its quality Taiwan construction and minimal moving parts means little to no maintenance and high reliability. This affordable entry to the miniatures 3D printing hobby comes with a selection of ancillary tools to get you started ASAP. Technical support is included direct from the manufacturer, Phrozen3dp.com.
It comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty and a 3 Month Warranty on the LED Array. It is simple to operate with minimal maintenance or technical experience required. You can start your first print within 5 minutes of unboxing the machine.
Having used and reviewed a selection of over a dozen resin 3D printers, we feel the Phrozen range of LCD DLP printers are the best suited to miniature printing hobbyists.
The Sonic Mini excels in four main areas:
- The exceptional detail of 62 XY micron pixel size and down to 10 micron layers means this printer is exponentially more detailed than any FDM extrusion printer available and also better detail than other resin based printers, even some Resin Printers which retail at more than 10x the price!
- The Sonic Mini’s reliability and ease of maintenance. Using stable Mono-LCD technology, rated at over 2000 hours of life, and as few moving parts as needed – the Sonic Mini has less to go wrong than other printers, less to maintain and so more time to enjoy your successful prints.
- The speed! At its peak, you can be printing models at 50mm height per hour. Print an entire army in a day? Sure!
- Third party comparability. You can use third party resins with all Phrozen machines, don’t get locked into just one brand; find the resin with the right material properties for you. Or just buy some mega-cheap ABS Grey resin direct from us! It’s your choice.
Printer Size: 25*25*33cm
Printer Weight: 4.3kg
System Power: 35W
Print Speed: 50mm/hr
Printing Volume: 12*6.8*13cm
XY Resolution: 62 µm
Z Resolution: 10 µm
Z-Axis: Single Linear Rail, Lead Screw
Optical Design: ParaLEDTM 2.0 Lite With 405nm LED Wavelength
LCD: 5.5” mono-LCD
Touch Panel / OS: 2.8” IPS High Resolution Touch Panel / Phrozen OS
Cooling System: No Fan
– Phrozen Sonic Mini 3D Printer
– Metal resin vat with fep film pre-mounted
– Black Power Cable
– Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel, Etc.)
– No resin included.