Biresin U1404 is a flexible polyurethane elastomer used for casting of flexible moulds for concrete, ceramic and gypsum processing, and moulds for foaming and casting of mouldings with complexe structure. Also used for manufacture of elastic, flexible mouldings and components.
Characteristics and Advantages
– With hardener Biresin U1404 for Shore hardness A 40
– With hardener Biresin U1434 for Shore hardness A 55
– Insensitive to moisture
– Very soft, high elongation at break
– Good tensile strength and elasticity
– Very low shrinkage
– Dyeable with Biresin Farbpasten
Flexible Polyurethane Elastomers
Elastomeric Casting Resins are high quality PUR systems with a wide range of shore hardness levels (Shore A 40 to D 67) used in manifold application areas.
The tough elastic systems are mainly used for high abrasion resistant liners (face casting process) for core boxes and match plates with long working life.