Biresin L80 is a white laminating resin used for manufacture of laminates with thickness of max. 10 mm, backfilling of moulds, models and negatives, and the manufacture of laminated foundry patterns. Biresin L80 is also used for manufacture of glass fibre laminates for duplicates of master models, for marking and copy models.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Multi-purpose application with different hardeners
– With hardener Biresin CH80-1 for some accelerated curing
– With hardener Biresin S12 and Biresin CH80-2® for extended potlife. Use with Biresin S12 for increased curing rate and earlier demoulding
– Very high dimensional accuracy
– Good soaking and wetting properties
– High glass fibre addition possible
– For true-to-size laminates
– With glass or carbon fibres
SikaAxson laminating systems result in high-grade laminates with excellent strength.