Biresin G33 is an epoxy casting resin used for embedding of abrasion resistant ways. Used for cupping tools, drop hammer matrixes, hydroforming and rubber cushion tools for metal sheet forming. Biresin G33 can be used for marking and copy models, and the casting of punch ways and punch holders.
Characteristics and Advantages
– High dimensional accuracy
– Very hard
– Pressure resistant and high abrasion resistant
– Heat resistant after post curing
– Very good flowability
– Very good degassing
– Very low shrinkage
– Very high edge stability and compressive strength
– In open moulds casting thickness up to 25mm is possible
Epoxy Casting Resins
Typical advantages of EP resins are their good resistance to mechanical, chemical or thermal influence and easy processing due to low shrinkage and low moisture sensitivity.