Biresin G32 is an epoxy casting resin used for backfilling in foundry pattern and mould making.
Characteristics and Advantages
– Excellent flowability and long potlife
– High additional filler loading is possible – low shrinkage
– High dimensional accuracy
– Casting thickness up to 100 mm
– Pressure resistant – but workable (Backfill casting system)
– High casting thickness, unfilled up to 40mm, dependent on thermal conductivity of the mould material
can be filled with high contents
– Casting thicknesses more than 100 mm are possible with hardener Biresin F2, filled with aluminium grit
good mechanical properties.
Epoxy Casting Resins
Typical advantages of EP resins are their good resistance to mechanical, chemical or thermal influence and easy processing due to low shrinkage and low moisture sensitivity.