No products in the cart.
Simple but incredibly useful the face armature is a vacuum formed mould of a corrected life cast with keys which has multiple uses. For information on how to use our new face armature please visit our 'How to…' page.
Simple but incredibly useful the face armature is a vacuum formed mould of a corrected life cast with keys which has multiple uses.
– It can be used on its own as a sculpting armature for creating half mask
– It can be used as a mould for creating a plaster or resin face cast on which to sculpt prosthetics
– As it’s derived for the same head cast as our head armature it can be part of a multi piece prosthetic build.
– Being light weight it can ship inexpensively. Cheaper than shipping a solid cast head armature
– Great for colleges and educational establishments.
Notice: Images are for illustration purposes only, please check product size at the time of purchase. Back board and sculpting stand not included.